Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Busy and Thankful


Life has felt busy and a bit overwhelming with all that goes with moving, husband starting a new call (like a new job or a transfer of sorts), and getting details taken care for company this weekend (and peeking at a few possible jobs). I still have boxes to unpack and things to organize. It will be close enough to done when company arrives, and they know we just moved. I am sure things will be fine.
Had a some wonderful moments this evening that really warmed my heart. The first was listening to our daughter play with her daddy (my wonderful husband) and the crazy laughter coming from their play. And the other moment was when She asked her daddy to read her a story, with using voices. He did well with the voices. Apparently better than I do with voices!


 Tonight, I am thankful that my daughter has such a loving daddy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment